One for all: particle filtration, aerosol research, tyre and road wear and much more!
The electrical low pressure impactors of the ELPI®+ series by Dekati® collect particles and enable the measurement of their size distribution and concentration on 14 impactor stages in real-time. Thanks to the “modular system”, the ELPI®+ can be upgraded to fit your individual need. Three main variants are possible:
• ELPI®+: Particle size range from 6 nm – 10 µm; size distribution in 14 size fractions
• High Resolution ELPI®+: Up to 500 size bins through software updates
• High Temperature ELPI®+: With additional heating module, direct measurement of aerosols up to 180°C
Thanks to this versatility, the ELPI®+ convinces with a wide range of possible applications. Just to name a few recently relevant examples:
• Tyre wear particle measurements: Monitoring tire wear, road wear and particle emissions
• Particle filtration research: Measuring filter efficiency of mask filters, air purification devices, building ventilation and much more
• Aerosol spray and dispersion studies: Research on aerosol evolution while spraying, dispersion and deposition onto surfaces, e. g. from coughing / sneezing, medical inhalers, electrosprays, paint cans and much more
Do you have further questions or are you interested in a (rental) purchase or lease? Contact us!